PDA

View Full Version : State of Origin Bowls

Greenmaster
16-04-2008, 12:54 PM
What does everyone think about a State of Origin Bowls tournament?...like they have in the NRL and used to play in the AFL.. ..players play for the state they first bowled in...i think it would be very interesting to see

Chalks1971
16-04-2008, 12:58 PM
What does everyone think about a State of Origin Bowls tournament?...like they have in the NRL and used to play in the AFL.. ..players play for the state they first bowled in...i think it would be very interesting to see

It should make Victoria more competitive. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

sauce
16-04-2008, 01:01 PM

It should make Victoria more competitive. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Didn't the vics finish higher up the ladder in the sides championship than NSW??? ;)

16-04-2008, 01:02 PM

Didn't the vics finish higher up the ladder in the sides championship than NSW??? ;)

come on sauce dont deflate their arguement with facts thats just not on :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Swifty
16-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Love to see Steve Glasson back in a maroon shirt! I told him he still looks bloody strange in blue. He reckons he's still getting used to it. :lol:

Chalks1971
16-04-2008, 01:31 PM

I dont know, I cant find any bloody results :shock: :shock:

MasterGreen
16-04-2008, 01:36 PM
:smile: i just rang penny ...she said she cant find them either :smile:

Chalks1971
16-04-2008, 01:43 PM

Was it even played? Can anybody actually confirm it?

Not you KOD, youre part of the conspiracy now mate. :smile: :smile:

Davo
16-04-2008, 01:47 PM

Didn't you know the scores are highly classified MG? You may get a look if you lodge a freedom of information claim!!! :smile: :smile:

damienj
16-04-2008, 02:03 PM
that'd be cool....who would we (victoria) get back into our side?

Casey, cornehls to name two without even thinking!

GO VICS!! :cool: :lol: :razz: :mrgreen: ;)

KingOfDraw
16-04-2008, 02:04 PM

What ?? Where ??
I dunno what your talking about. :mad: :mad:

16-04-2008, 02:14 PM

the vics on the other hand would lose Willcocks im not sure whether casey and cornehls can fill that void but what a massive boost to n.s.w to know they are getting the super star back. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

this is to much im even starting to believe my own dribble i think if i ever went back to n.s.w the catch cry would be like it is down here "willcocks who? " :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

16-04-2008, 02:19 PM

Didn't you know the scores are highly classified MG? You may get a look if you lodge a freedom of information claim!!! :smile: :smile:
But they will become public knowledge in 30 years time. Ooh, I can't wait until that fateful day in 2038 :smile: :smile: :smile:

KingOfDraw
16-04-2008, 02:19 PM

the vics on the other hand would lose Willcocks im not sure whether casey and cornehls can fill that void but what a massive boost to n.s.w to know they are getting the super star back. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

this is to much im even starting to believe my own dribble i think if i ever went back to n.s.w the catch cry would be like it is down here "willcocks who? " :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

You mean Gary Who !!!

farmer
16-04-2008, 02:48 PM

You mean Gary Who !!!

Has Budha got a brother? Hope he is half as good as Budha. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Chalks1971
16-04-2008, 03:24 PM

What ?? Where ??

Yuo were picked, you supposedly played, but theres no results anywhere. My conspiracy theory is that it didnt happen, you and the blazers just had a big pissup under the guise of elite competition. :shock: :smile: :smile: :smile:

missings_easy
16-04-2008, 07:52 PM

What ?? Where ??

Yuo were picked, you supposedly played, but theres no results anywhere. My conspiracy theory is that it didnt happen, you and the blazers just had a big pissup under the guise of elite competition. :shock: :smile: :smile: :smile:
if you really want the results (qld won :smile: ) they are on the tweed site thbc.com.au