PDA

View Full Version : Ex-victorian in the $$$ in WA

Scottie
12-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I see that the Vic export - Matt Kurta - had a very enjoyable Saturday and picked up enough $$$ to get his Mum a nice Mothers Day present.

Check out http://www.osborneparkbc.com.au/ Osborne Park Magic Pairs Results.

Good to see a young bloke like Matt prepared to carry an old bloke like Steve Shroy (Australian rep, Australian selector, umpteen state titles, etc., etc.) to share the $2,000 first prize

12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I see that the Vic export - Matt Kurta - had a very enjoyable Saturday and picked up enough $$$ to get his Mum a nice Mothers Day present.

Good to see a young bloke like Matt prepared to carry an old bloke like Steve Shroy (Australian rep, Australian selector, umpteen state titles, etc., etc.) to share the $2,000 first prize

Well done Matty Kurta, a top young fellow. Caught up with him whilst in Melb for Monroes Day.

shoom
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM

Well done Matty Kurta, a top young fellow. Caught up with him whilst in Melb for Monroes Day.

Matty Kurta is a terrible man. He left us for dead in Deni. Maybe he got hold of the jail bird.

Scottie
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Matty Kurta is a terrible man. He left us for dead in Deni. Maybe he got hold of the jail bird.
Nah. He finshed 3rd

eelynot
13-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Well done Matty Kurta, a top young fellow. Caught up with him whilst in Melb for Monroes Day.[/quote]

Must be a different bloke than the Matt Kurta I bowled against at Coatesville last year, whos teamates declared never again

13-05-2008, 04:15 PM

Must be a different bloke than the Matt Kurta I bowled against at Coatesville last year, whos teamates declared never again[/quote]

He'll even admit he' can be a pyscho on the green. Off the green great kid.Have you met his dad Paul? ;)

eelynot
13-05-2008, 09:25 PM
yes and they dont fall far from the tree, and he was just as big a dickhead off the green , hence the blokes he was playing with declaring him a no go zone for next time around

14-05-2008, 11:24 AM
yes and they dont fall far from the tree, and he was just as big a dickhead off the green , hence the blokes he was playing with declaring him a no go zone for next time around

Mate I've seen some terrible performances from a number of players over the years and recently. Like a lot of them get white line fever, they do grow up eventually - most at least!

shoom
14-05-2008, 10:44 PM

eelynot u haver no idea. u should jump. Matty kurta is a top fella.

eelynot
15-05-2008, 08:05 AM

eelynot u haver no idea. u should jump. Matty kurta is a top fella.

each to their own