PDA

View Full Version : COACHING

size4
17-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Afternoon lads....

I was wanting to get some coaching outside of my club coach - just for a different perspective on the game / different thoughts / etc...etc...

I live around the ringwood area, does anyone know the name of a good coach that I can approach to give me some lessons?

17-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Try your group coaching committee. I know the Group 13 coaches are (generally) only too pleased to give coaching to individuals or groups.

If you're willing to travel to Upwey, PM me.

size4
17-07-2008, 01:32 PM
thanks Michael.....i think I am in the group 12 zone......anybody know how
to get in contact with the group 12 coaching committee?

i'm asking a bit now hey?!

17-07-2008, 02:04 PM
thanks Michael.....i think I am in the group 12 zone......anybody know how
to get in contact with the group 12 coaching committee?

i'm asking a bit now hey?!
Sent you a PM with Group 12 details size4

12-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Due to work commitments and timing issues, I have been unable to participate in a coaching course for the past 12 months.

Does anybody know if you can only undertake a course within your own group? I don't suppose that would be a requirement, but I'm just checking.

Does anybody in Group 12 or 14 know if they are running a coaching course in the coming weeks and months?

douff000
12-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Due to work commitments and timing issues, I have been unable to participate in a coaching course for the past 12 months.

Does anybody know if you can only undertake a course within your own group? I don't suppose that would be a requirement, but I'm just checking.

Does anybody in Group 12 or 14 know if they are running a coaching course in the coming weeks and months?

It doesn't have to be within your own group. I understand that our group coach (Chitty) has been trying to do something however with the changes to the coaching regime has been instructed otherwise.

Might be worthwhile to contact him to talk about options. PM me if you want a contact number.

Daniel

13-03-2009, 04:53 AM

It doesn't have to be within your own group. I understand that our group coach (Chitty) has been trying to do something however with the changes to the coaching regime has been instructed otherwise.

Might be worthwhile to contact him to talk about options. PM me if you want a contact number.

Daniel
Thanks Daniel. I have spoken to Mike and was all set to go on the current course (there is one in motion at the moment). However a trip to NZ for work scuttled that for me.

Mike has been working quite a bit over the past 12 months to run a course. With the new coaching 'program' still not set and the old program not supported, it's been difficult for Mike to get straight answers from the powers that be.

Given all of the above, I just don't know when another course will be run in Group 13.