PDA

View Full Version : Who deleted the Aussie Test Cricket is Doomed thread?

junkhead
31-12-2008, 05:21 AM
What's going on? :grin:
Surely you boys aren't that sensitive? :shock:

Can't you poor souls take a good old fashioned windup? :roll: :roll:

Ahhhhh Bless, oh well, I guess there's no point in tuning in anymore.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Who was it who called me a front-runner? :lol: :lol:

What was the problem?

Was it the results?

Was it getting slaughtered by the Saffers? :oops: :oops:

Was it the impending doom of losing the Ashes? :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

No....it was Junkhead being proved spot on that proved just too much for ya!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Anyway, for all those that missed it, here's the general sentiment/concensus..... :lol:

AUSTRALIAN CRICKET IN TATTERS

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Uncle Ken
31-12-2008, 06:58 AM
You are a lunatic. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tough times ahead for us for awhile, me thinks.

dunny
31-12-2008, 07:18 AM
well said junkhead, it was wrong to delete the thread,im sure there could have been much more meaningless threasds that could have been deleted which nobody cares about,like the tipping comp. :smile: :smile: :smile:

31-12-2008, 11:32 AM
What drugs are you guys on?

Nobody deleted jack shit that I can see.
http://forums.bowlsworld.com.au/viewtop ... 89&start=0 (http://forums.bowlsworld.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=4189&start=0)

And dont say it was reinstated because the bloody things been there all the time.

Keith Maniac
31-12-2008, 11:51 AM
What drugs are you guys on?

Nobody deleted jack shit that I can see.
http://forums.bowlsworld.com.au/viewtop ... 89&start=0 (http://forums.bowlsworld.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=4189&start=0)

And dont say it was reinstated because the bloody things been there all the time.

Agreed. What are you on Junky? :smile: :smile:

junkhead
31-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Guys...I am telling you it wasn't there. I accept it is now but I swear it was gone in the early hours.

Must be a great mystery like when all those posts went missing about 18 months ago eh Bushy...eh Keefy... :shock: :mad:

31-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Guys...I am telling you it wasn't there. I accept it is now but I swear it was gone in the early hours.

Must be a great mystery like when all those posts went missing about 18 months ago eh Bushy...eh Keefy... :shock: :mad:
Nobody touched it, just like your shrunken ............... :smile: :smile: :smile: OOPs but thats another story :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However if you like I can make this rather embarresing thread dissapear, just might keep it for when the Baby Aussie Cricket Team get the Ashes this year though, maybe you might want that thread to dissapear too :mad: :mad:

junkhead
31-12-2008, 12:18 PM

Nobody touched it, just like your shrunken ............... :smile: :smile: :smile: OOPs but thats another story :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However if you like I can make this rather embarresing thread dissapear, just might keep it for when the Baby Aussie Cricket Team get the Ashes this year though, maybe you might want that thread to dissapear too :mad: :mad:

Old Chinese Proverb say:

Man who tell knob joke
Wants to conceal his own cock.............................up :cool: :lol:

All I will say Bushy is that 2 people responded to my thread before you woke from your 'slumber'...not one of them said..''Hey Junky, what are ya talking about, it's(The Deleted thread) over here''

The reason they didn't say that is obvious......

THE THREAD WASN'T THERE :mad: :grin: :smile:

This is like Scooby Doo Doo....

Uncle Ken
31-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Have to agree with junkhead :cry: It wasn't there this morning when I replied.

dunny
31-12-2008, 06:15 PM

Old Chinese Proverb say:

Man who tell knob joke

All I will say Bushy is that 2 people responded to my thread before you woke from your 'slumber'...not one of them said..''Hey Junky, what are ya talking about, it's(The Deleted thread) over here''

This is like Scooby Doo Doo....bushys alsways in a state of slumber :mad: and i do know that the thread wasnt there at 6 15am this morning :???:

31-12-2008, 06:21 PM

Old Chinese Proverb say:

Man who tell knob joke

This is like Scooby Doo Doo....bushys alsways in a state of slumber :mad:
Hang on Hang I doth protesteth

Now if I took Junkys ravings and was to do something with them, im damn sure I wouldnt reinstate em :cool:

Now was Ken Stone Cold Sober this morning :twisted:

Who was muckin around with things to make a thread dissapear then magically re appear :grin: :grin:

I think this rates further investigative measures and no stone should be left unturned :???: :???:

Bushy didnt do it, so who did?

It might have been the ghost of New Years Past or something, myself I think its a conspiracy :twisted: :mad: :grin: :grin:

coventrykiwi
31-12-2008, 07:22 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS RULE BRITTANIA AND BRING ON THE ASHES :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
MAYBE YOU AUSSIES CAN FIND A COUNTRY YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BEAT
MMMMMMMMMMMDO THEY PLAY CRICKET IN OUTER MONGOLIA :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

dunny
31-12-2008, 08:05 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS RULE BRITTANIA AND BRING ON THE ASHES :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
MMMMMMMMMMMDO THEY PLAY CRICKET IN OUTER MONGOLIA :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:well u kiwis better find that place considering we beat u in last test series, im betting nz wouldnt even be competitave in sheffield shield, and btw whos ranked #1 in the test rankings :mrgreen: all i can say is bring on the one dayers :mad:

junkhead
31-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Perhaps you guys would like to read the Pommie Press.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricke ... frica.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/australia/4043914/Panic-spreads-through-Australian-media-after-series-defeat-to-South-Africa.html)

sauce
01-01-2009, 01:15 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMDO THEY PLAY CRICKET IN OUTER MONGOLIA :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:well u kiwis better find that place considering we beat u in last test series, im betting nz wouldnt even be competitave in sheffield shield, and btw whos ranked #1 in the test rankings :mrgreen: all i can say is bring on the one dayers :mad:

Agree Dunny. If we ever need a cheap win they'll just fly over the Tasman! :smile:

Commie
01-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Perhaps you guys would like to read the Pommie Press.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricke ... frica.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/australia/4043914/Panic-spreads-through-Australian-media-after-series-defeat-to-South-Africa.html)

Would that be the first time you've ever used the Telegraph as a genuine point of reference, Junky?
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Davo
01-01-2009, 06:11 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMDO THEY PLAY CRICKET IN OUTER MONGOLIA :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I didn't know that New Zealand's cricket side is now basing itself in Mongolia coventrykiwi!! :razz: :smile: