PDA

View Full Version : Nyngan Junior Tournament

Chalks1971
04-02-2009, 02:54 PM
http://www.rnswba.org.au/RNSWBA/jsp/c_p ... mentID=346 (http://www.rnswba.org.au/RNSWBA/jsp/c_press-release-item.jsp?category=Latest&elementID=346)

gavin holburn
04-02-2009, 03:19 PM
I will ensure a copy is available at both my clubs, and will advertise it to the 22 school teams i will see in March.

Chalks1971
04-02-2009, 03:29 PM
I will ensure a copy is available at both my clubs, and will advertise it to the 22 school teams i will see in March.

Thanks mate, I think theres one a little closer to home (Asquith or somewhere like that?), but the kids will live the country hospitality if they come, & theyre guaranteed to get value for money.

Our kids do heaps of travel, & this was just something to give them a break from the travel, and still get to see their bowls buddies.

Could probably even organise a pick-up in Dubbo, if needed.

gavin holburn
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah, Asquith is a popular one for the city kids. But they all like travelling and you're right about country hospitality. If they could convince their parents, i am sure they would love to get out west.

Chalks1971
05-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Yeah, Asquith is a popular one for the city kids. But they all like travelling and you're right about country hospitality. If they could convince their parents, i am sure they would love to get out west.

If they do drive, the parents will ove it too, we've got some entertainment & supervison lined up for the kids so that mum & dad can have a bit of a holiday as well. Nyngan is one of the best places to grow kids, & no matter where they are, therell be somone keeping an eye on them - pretty hard to get into trouble here.

trundler
05-02-2009, 10:01 AM
If they do drive, the parents will ove it too, we've got some entertainment & supervison lined up for the kids so that mum & dad can have a bit of a holiday as well. Nyngan is one of the best places to grow kids, & no matter where they are, therell be somone keeping an eye on them - pretty hard to get into trouble here.

Bet you still manage to get into plenty yourself though Chalks :smile:

Chalks1971
05-02-2009, 10:04 AM

Bet you still manage to get into plenty yourself though Chalks :smile:

But Im a kid in a big persons body, Im getting to the age that I forget the trouble I got myself in the night before, which can be a bit of a worry.