PDA

View Full Version : Who cares, bring on the Footy!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-02-2009, 03:08 PM
GO DOGGIES!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

(Well no one wanted to know about Cricket) :mrgreen:

Wellsy
04-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Who cares. Bring on the footy.

Plumage
04-02-2009, 04:06 PM

Go bombers :oops: :???: :grin: :smile:

Swifty
04-02-2009, 04:10 PM

Yeah! Back-to-back premierships for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles! :get outa here: :mrgreen:

JB
04-02-2009, 04:38 PM

Yeah! Back-to-back premierships for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles! :get outa here: :mrgreen:

lay off the pipe, Swifty!

04-02-2009, 05:33 PM
The "Joke Cup" new rules will be ummmmm Different.

Free kick in front of goal for rushing a behind on purpose :cool:

And maybe introduced into the normal season if its a success.

Swifty
04-02-2009, 05:40 PM

As a non-follower of the cross-country ballet, one of the many, MANY, MANY things I could never understand was how you could deliberately give a score to the opposition.

It's the only sport in the world where this happens, as far as I know.

JB
04-02-2009, 06:54 PM

outside of youself, do you EVER have anything positive to say?
clubs want/need pre-season games. why shouldn't the league (can't believe i'm going into bat for the AFL) raise some cash out of it and try some slated rules.

imaging the response BA would have got if they had of trialled the 23m rule in some practice games then asked for the grass roots feedback. it would have been outlawed quicker than a Pac-hol on BowlsWorld! don't jump on me - i know it was a WB based decision but it was the first one that sprang to mind...and we still bang on about it on here!

if someone at BA got their shit together and worked out how to raise some - make that any, cash out of a tournie you'd be wanting to stick your tongue where the sun don't shine for a piece of that cake wouldn't you? :roll: :roll:

04-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Go back over threads made on this forum over the last two years, the NAB cup has always been referred to, on this place, as the Joke Cup.

Now read the comment, does it say "Gee what a dickhead rule", no it simply says the bleedin obvious it will be umm different.

Free kick in front of goal for rushing a behind on purpose.

Isnt that the whole purpose of a forum JB, getting people to discuss things?

Or is it simply an opening for JB to snipe, add one lined comments and heaps and heaps of posts that say F*****n and heaps of
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Which seems to be the main contribution you add to the place other than
continually stalking my every post seemingly to make yet more snipes.

Still, I guess with no Pacholli to stalk you had to turn to someone else, and who else could that be :mrgreen: :razz: :razz:

But I am surprised by your last comment, it had words with some meaning. ;)

Plumage
04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Go back over threads made on this forum over the last two years, the NAB cup has always been referred to, on this place, as the Joke Cup.

Now read the comment, does it say "Gee what a dickhead rule", no it simply says the bleedin obvious it will be umm different.

Free kick in front of goal for rushing a behind on purpose.

Isnt that the whole purpose of a forum JB, getting people to discuss things?

Or is it simply an opening for JB to snipe, add one lined comments and heaps and heaps of posts that say F*****n and heaps of
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Which seems to be the main contribution you add to the place other than
continually stalking my every post seemingly to make yet more snipes.

Still, I guess with no Pacholli to stalk you had to turn to someone else, and who else could that be :mrgreen: :razz: :razz:

But I am surprised by your last comment, it had words with some meaning. ;)

Barking Spider and Shoom in the RED corner :grin: Against JB And Bushman in the Blue Corner :shock: NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH :mrgreen: I'DE LIKE TO SEE THAT :smile: :smile: :shock: :smile: :smile:

Perko
04-02-2009, 10:01 PM
more like Shoom - JB in the blue corner and Bushy - Barking in the red corner

04-02-2009, 10:07 PM
And thats a well done for you Perko ;) :smile:

Stay tuned for the next exciting (Not) episode :mad: :mad:

JB
04-02-2009, 10:37 PM

got a sneaky it'd be 3 against 1 me thinks.... ;) ;)

Plumage
04-02-2009, 10:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: You idiots :shock: you dont watch the Wrestling :?:
partners always BASH each other up :razz: :roll: :mrgreen:

Perko
04-02-2009, 11:06 PM

partn ers always BASH each other up :razz: :roll: :mrgreen:

The Heart Foundation never did, British Bulldogs where sweet, Axe and Smash never belted each other up, gee the good old days

Chalks1971
05-02-2009, 10:15 AM

partn ers always BASH each other up :razz: :roll: :mrgreen:

The Heart Foundation never did, British Bulldogs where sweet, Axe and Smash never belted each other up, gee the good old days

Ahhhh, the gold old days, when it even looked real, & wasnt full of bullshit, intermingled with a bit of wrestling.

05-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Hulk Hogan for me and Andre. :cool:

Plumage
05-02-2009, 10:56 AM
I used to love Watching Adhulla The Butcher diving off the turnbuckle
:razz: Laying the elbow into the neck of his opponent :razz: making them Bleed from the Mouth :mrgreen: That was Fairdinkum back then :shock: Wasnt it :?: :smile:

Plumage
06-02-2009, 12:46 AM
:razz: Laying the elbow into the neck of his opponent :razz: making them Bleed from the Mouth :mrgreen: That was Fairdinkum back then :shock: Wasnt it :?: :smile:
:i'm with stupid:

oR WHAT ABOUT GEORGE THE ANIMAL STEEL EATING THE TURNBUCKLES :smile: WAS THAT FAIRDINKUM ??? :grin: :smile:
OR LARRY ODAY AND RONNY MILLER - SPEAROS ARION THE GOLDEN GREEK AND MARIO MILANO .... F@#$2 IM OLD :shock: :grin: :smile: :shock: :smile: :mrgreen:

Perko
06-02-2009, 12:57 AM

oR WHAT ABOUT GEORGE THE ANIMAL STEEL EATING THE TURNBUCKLES :smile: WAS THAT FAIRDINKUM ??? :grin: :smile:
OR LARRY ODAY AND RONNY MILLER - SPEAROS ARION THE GOLDEN GREEK AND MARIO MILANO .... F@#$2 IM OLD :shock: :grin: :smile: :shock: :smile: :mrgreen:

Dominic The Italian Tank :shock:

Gotta Love Elizibeth :razz: - Randy Macho Man Savage :shock: :twisted:

Chalks1971
06-02-2009, 09:38 AM
and Sgt Slaughter, Rod Piper, Jim the Superfly Snuka, Hacksaw Jim, and the Hillbilly. Oh and dont forget the russian fella.

Plumage
06-02-2009, 09:54 AM
and Sgt Slaughter, Rod Piper, Jim the Superfly Snuka, Hacksaw Jim, and the Hillbilly. Oh and dont forget the russian fella.

The Big fellas still Wrestling now Chalks :shock: :oops: :smile:

Chalks1971
06-02-2009, 10:13 AM

I dont watch it anymore mate, he used to come to the ring with a peice of 4x4 timber. Ring props, now thats got me thinking, what about Jake the Snake, & Mr Fuji.

Plumage
06-02-2009, 10:42 AM

I dont watch it anymore mate, he used to come to the ring with a peice of 4x4 timber. Ring props, now thats got me thinking, what about Jake the Snake, & Mr Fuji.

He still does :smile: Im not sure but i think Jake the snake may have Passed on :???: Vladimir Volkov could be the Russian :grin:

Robbo
06-02-2009, 10:46 AM

Did he bring a camera to the ring??

Chalks1971
06-02-2009, 10:47 AM

He still does :smile: Im not sure but i think Jake the snake may have Passed on :???: Vladimir Volkov could be the Russian :grin:

Thats him, used to team up with the Shiek all the time.

Plumage
06-02-2009, 11:06 AM
The old Iron sheik :mrgreen: wouldnt be too bad being born to a wrestler :shock: theres a heap of third generation ones going around at the moment :grin: Bit like the Father - son rule in the Footy :smile:
Sort of :mrgreen:

06-02-2009, 12:11 PM
you blokes have missed a few good ones Ricky (the dragon) Steamboat,King Kong Bundy,The Brittish Bulldogs,Brett The Hitman Hart,Junk Yard Dog,The Bush Whackers,...just to name a few

06-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Jake The Snake Roberts,Brutus The Barber Beefcake,Hacksaw JimDuggin

Plumage
06-02-2009, 12:21 PM

Good to see you read the previous Posts Big Fella :smile: :smile:

06-02-2009, 01:07 PM

Good to see you read the previous Posts Big Fella :smile: :smile:

you know me reading is over rated. you cant expect me to be able to read if i cant spell cant you???? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Plumage
06-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry Gaz :smile: :smile: :mrgreen: :smile: :smile:

Chalks1971
06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
How bout, Another One Bites the Dust - The Junk Yard Dawg.

Perko
06-02-2009, 11:52 PM

Thats him, used to team up with the Shiek all the time.

It was Nikoli Volkov [the russian] who teamed up with The Iron Sheik,

What abot the 2 guys who use to take on King Kong Bundy, :smile:
Sour G and who was the other?

The Missing Link
Jimmy Heart
Mr Wonderfull Paul Orndorf ....... the dude who did the pile driver
Hill Billy Jim
The Bush Wackers :smile:

moosc
07-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Showing my age, all held at Festival Hall on Saturday night....KILLER Carl Cox, Brute Bernard, Haystack Calhoun. Mario Millano or as Jack Little would say "Be there or be square".

Shees memories. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Neil W

JB
07-02-2009, 10:10 AM
back on topic - i believe there'll be a D grade ruck cum half-arse backman on the market soon.

mind you, i'll belt Cloke if i had the chance! :shock:

Perko
07-02-2009, 02:03 PM

Did he bring a camera to the ring??

:smile: No it was a cane he took to the ring Robbo

What about

Andrian Adonis
Cousin Elma [hillbilly jims cuz]
Coco Beware
The Anvil 9heart teamed up with Brutus Beefcake

Sorry JB :smile: :smile: :smile:

Plumage
07-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Showing my age, all held at Festival Hall on Saturday night....KILLER Carl Cox, Brute Bernard, Haystack Calhoun. Mario Millano or as Jack Little would say "Be there or be square".

Shees memories. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Neil W

this saturday night festival hall :???: :smile: :smile:

Glory glory
08-02-2009, 09:41 AM
the blues have that fighting spirit back

the blues are back

Plumage
08-02-2009, 10:55 PM
the blues have that fighting spirit back

the blues are back

WHAT THE :shock: GLORY :shock: YOU BASH EACH OTHER UP :grin: :mrgreen: :grin: :smile: :shock: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :smile: :smile: :smile:

JB
09-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Collingwood currently the best team in the AFL...... ;) ;)

Chalks1971
09-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Collingwood currently the best team in the AFL...... ;) ;)

Arent they always this time of the year? :smile:

Keith Maniac
09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
I heard a report over here that Alan Didak was bitten by a snake! :shock:

Any truth to the rumour?

Plumage
09-02-2009, 10:47 AM

Any truth to the rumour?

:?: :?: I Know Peter Daicos was Bitten by a Yellow belly black snake a couple of times :???:

Keith Maniac
09-02-2009, 10:50 AM

Any truth to the rumour?

:?: :?: I Know Peter Daicos was Bitten by a Yellow belly black snake a couple of times :???:

Well, it just goes to show how things can get distorted over 2000 miles. I heard it was Didak and it was a red bellied black! :smile: :smile:

I assume that Mr Magic is alright. :cool:

JB
09-02-2009, 10:58 AM
[quote="Keith Maniac":yhbioijx]I heard a report over here that Alan Didak was bitten by a snake! :shock:

Any truth to the rumour?

Well, it just goes to show how things can get distorted over 2000 miles. I heard it was Didak and it was a red bellied black! :smile: :smile:

I assume that Mr Magic is alright. :cool:[/quote:yhbioijx]

yesterdays report said it was red....

09-02-2009, 11:02 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 ... 21,00.html (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25012299-421,00.html)

I believe the poor snake died :neutral:

Plumage
09-02-2009, 11:06 AM
They may be able to use this as added incentive when they play the Bombers on Anzac day :grin: Did i say Yellow :???: Goompast :oops:

jabbathehut
10-02-2009, 11:42 AM
got to be carltons year.... come on the blues... i wore my carlton jumper for a run the other day,... heaviest thing ever

JB
10-02-2009, 12:06 PM
got to be carltons year.... come on the blues... i wore my carlton jumper for a run the other day,... heaviest thing ever

thats because of all the guilt it carries with it. ;) ;)

Plumage
10-02-2009, 12:11 PM
I have my usual Slab on who finishes higher on the ladder out of Essendon and Carlton :???: Being a Bomber Supporter I think i might go and by my cheap $28.00 slab of VB Now :???: Unless they keep Bashing each other Up :grin: :mrgreen:

11-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Back to the Football and guess who the Bummers play Plumage :smile: :smile: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9089/teamlogobulldogsko5.gif (http://imageshack.us) :mrgreen:
We gonna kick some Bummer Butt :smile: :mad: :mad:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6451/bombersqq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6451/bombersqq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]

Plumage
11-02-2009, 11:58 PM
OOOOOhhh Yes Bushy :grin: its going to be a long Year :???: We dont need to BASH each other up :shock: We get injured at Training :shock:
:smile: :smile: i shouldnt Laugh :cry: :naka: :?: What The F#$% is That :smile: :smile:

Plumage
13-02-2009, 11:04 PM
OOOOOhhh Yes Bushy :grin: its going to be a long Year :???: We dont need to BASH each other up :shock: We get injured at Training :shock:
:smile: :smile: i shouldnt Laugh :cry: :naka: :?: What The F#$% is That :smile: :smile:

:i'm with stupid: :smile: :smile: :shock: :smile: :smile:

Plumage
13-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Back to the Football and guess who the Bummers play Plumage :smile: :smile: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9089/teamlogobulldogsko5.gif (http://imageshack.us) :mrgreen:
We gonna kick some Bummer Butt :smile: :mad: :mad:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6451/bombersqq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6451/bombersqq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]

You Idiot :smile: :smile: :shock: :smile: :smile: :naka: :smile: :smile:
Still WHAT THE F$%6 IS THAT :?: :shock: :smile: :smile:

13-02-2009, 11:17 PM
We wus robbed :mad: :mad: :mad:

That point was outa bounds :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

well done Bummers, good game.

about time you dills won something and what better for a joke side than to win a game in the Joke cup ;) ;) ;) ;)

Plumage
13-02-2009, 11:24 PM

about time you dills won something and what better for a joke side than to win a game in the Joke cup ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yeah Whatever Bushie :shock: :grin: :mrgreen: Still :shock: Though what the F^&*% is this :naka: :smile: :smile: OH hold on :shock: i think its me grabbing you by the testicles and saying SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP. UP TO WIN THE :???: ok i stop there :mrgreen: :grin: :???:

Plumage
13-02-2009, 11:36 PM

Yeah Whatever Bushie :shock: :grin: :mrgreen: Still :shock: Though what the F^&*% is this :naka: :smile: :smile: OH hold on :shock: i think its me grabbing you by the testicles and saying SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP. UP TO WIN THE :???: ok i stop there :mrgreen: :grin: :???:

OH SORRY BUSHIE BUSHIE .... APPARANTLEY ... YOUR TESTICLES ARENT THAT BIG TO BE PULLED ... :shock: :mrgreen: :smile: :grin: :big Grin: :biggrin: :shultz:

Plumage
13-02-2009, 11:42 PM
GO DOGGIES!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

(Well no one wanted to know about Cricket) :mrgreen:

YOU IDIOT :!: :mrgreen: PRACTISING BIGGEST FELLA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :smile: :mrgreen:

psst
14-02-2009, 12:05 AM
When I was transferred to Melbourne many many years ago I was told in Sydney that I needed to pick a footie side.

On the Tulla freeway to North Melbourne to start work for Budget where Bob was the Presso of the local side I heard on the radio that Lethal was arrested on the field for smacking some bloke I reckoned that Hawthorn was my side

GO HAWKS