PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne BC RG Watson Invitation Triples

Ads
05-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Melbourne BC is hosting the RG Watson Invitation Triples on Sunday 15 February. We're chasing numbers at the last minute (the clash with AO singles was missed when the date was set) and so opening up the invite to the forum.

This tournament is supported by the RG Watson Trust so we're able to put on pretty decent prizemoney. The tournament hasn't been run for a few years but we're determined to get it up and running again!

Flyer/entry form at http://www.melbournebowlingclub.com/watson.pdf but details are:

4 games, 14 ends, 2 bowls triples
$75 per team entry fee

Winners $2100
R/up $750
3rd $450
4th $300
Best of each game $150

PM me details to enter or call 0412 744983

Wellsy
05-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Sounds like a great day. I'll ask a few people at our club, but our club triples are also on the same day :cry:

05-02-2009, 04:10 PM
i can be available if someone wants to drive thru dandenong and pick me up :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

05-02-2009, 04:20 PM
i can be available if someone wants to drive thru dandenong and pick me up :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
That's like Sydney to Melbourne via Brisbane :smile: :smile:

You should have a few takers oz :smile: :smile:

05-02-2009, 04:27 PM

yeah im not holding my breath :smile: :smile:

KingOfDraw
05-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Will ask the boys tonight.

See what we come up with.

Ads
05-02-2009, 05:30 PM
[quote="oz_gremlin35":3i6kr4v8]i can be available if someone wants to drive thru dandenong and pick me up :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

yeah im not holding my breath :smile: :smile:[/quote:3i6kr4v8]
I'm sure Tubby would swing by to give you a lift...

Plumage
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM

Thought you'de Retired Big Fella :grin: :grin: :mrgreen: ide pick u up IF i didnt live in the Sticks :razz: :mrgreen:

05-02-2009, 05:53 PM
[quote="oz_gremlin35":2lc40o6o]i can be available if someone wants to drive thru dandenong and pick me up :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

yeah im not holding my breath :smile: :smile:
I'm sure Tubby would swing by to give you a lift...[/quote:2lc40o6o]

somehow i dont think tubby would come anywhere near my place :smile: