PDA

View Full Version : Keith Maniac - How're Going?

Scottie
06-03-2009, 04:19 PM
I know that KM was making a special return visit to Vic to play in a few tournaments this month (and possibly to attend a wedding or two).

Always assuming that you were able to get the old vehicle in shape for the trip across the Nullabor.

What about letting us know how the skills and expertese that you have picked up in Esperance have helped you into the prizemoney in smokey 'ol Vic

Keith Maniac
06-03-2009, 04:57 PM
I know that KM was making a special return visit to Vic to play in a few tournaments this month (and possibly to attend a wedding or two).

Always assuming that you were able to get the old vehicle in shape for the trip across the Nullabor.

What about letting us know how the skills and expertese that you have picked up in Esperance have helped you into the prizemoney in smokey 'ol Vic

I will Scottie. :cool:

My biggest worry is that I'll get back to Vic and won't be able to reach after all this time playing on a slick 16+ carpet! :shock: :smile:

As for the "old vehicle"? It is now running well, but will be garaged in Perth while we are back in Melbourne. We're flying. We'll be back on the 27th(?) of April and then probably heading for Bunbury, but Monkey Mia could also be on the cards. :mrgreen:

We could be in Perth for a few days upon our return, so we'll have to catch up when I get back from bowling in Vic (Oh, and the weddings, too). :smile: