PDA

View Full Version : NSWCHS Events

gavin holburn
24-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Information relating to NSW Combined High Schools events can be found via http://www.sports.det.nsw.edu.au/nswchs/welcome.htm
I am the NSWCHS Convener - please don't hesitate to contact me.

Events include:

NSWCHS State Triples KO Final 16 - June 10-11. Ryde Eastwood BC. (Individual Regions draws can be found through your school Sports Organiser)

NSWCHS Girls Singles & Pairs - August 2 (Pairs), 3 (Singles), 4 (Finals). Wollongong RSL BC. Nomination form and info on the website.

NSWCHS Championships - August 18-20. St Johns Park BC. (Selection into Regional teams for this carnival - contact your Sports Organisers)

NSWCHS Exchange v NSW u18 v ACT u18 (Boys & Girls teams). September 22-24. Port Macquarie City BC.

Gone Bowling
20-08-2009, 01:08 PM
The NSW State CHS sides have :cry: just been released, 15 boys 5 girls
and not one from any of the five Sydney Zones has made the
team, very sad for bowls in the metropolitan area. You must
be dissapointed Gav. :cry: :cry:

gavin holburn
20-08-2009, 04:27 PM
The NSW State CHS sides have :cry: just been released, 15 boys 5 girls
and not one from any of the five Sydney Zones has made the
team, very sad for bowls in the metropolitan area. You must
be dissapointed Gav. :cry: :cry:

Not really disappointed. Sydney Areas have traditionally finished in low positions at these events. This year saw Syd West defeat Syd North in 5th/6th playoff, finishing ahead of North West (who won the recent Junior 7-a-side) and Riverina. Syd West lost by 3 to eventual winners North Coast - the closest anyone came to them in 6 competitive games. In fact, they had the last bowl to try and score 1 shot in order to make the Semi Finals ahead of Western but narrowly missed. Syd South West were fairly competitive also. Both sides had many young players. Myself, Mick Devine and Peter Foster are working hard on development in the area, but as you know its a long process

I will post results and side on another thread.