PDA

View Full Version : Changing your username

11-06-2009, 01:44 PM
After a couple of recent requests, I thought I'd make a post on this topic.

If you'd like your username changed just pm a mod.

Tell us the username you'd like and we'll change it.

When you next log in, you'll need to log in with your new username and the old password. All previous posts will then have your new username alongside them.

People have a wide number of reasons for asking for a change, and it's no problem to do. Although I wouldn't suggest making it weekly request :smile:

dunny
11-06-2009, 04:34 PM
100/1 that damianj asks to be changed to the nemissis or the snout :smile: :smile: :smile:

damienj
12-06-2009, 03:01 AM
100/1 that damianj asks to be changed to the nemissis or the snout :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:smile: :smile: you couldnt pay me dunny...

Ah, I miss him already...i love arguing with idiots...cause you always win!!

:lol: :cool:

pjsomers
12-06-2009, 08:56 AM
100/1 that damianj asks to be changed to the nemissis or the snout :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm sure he'll be back Damien. By the way, can you see my avatar??? I'm starting to get worried. :twisted:

dunny
12-06-2009, 08:57 AM

I'm sure he'll be back Damien. By the way, can you see my avatar??? I'm starting to get worried. :twisted:sadly yes pj i can and its too early in the morning to see a pic like that, :lol:

psst
12-06-2009, 08:59 AM
There must be an avatar thief here. Dunny's has gone too. Where do they get stashed. :roll: :roll:

pjsomers
12-06-2009, 09:06 AM
We are now entering the twighlight zone :twisted:

And that'll be enough out of you at this hour of the morning Dunny :smile:

Plumage
12-06-2009, 11:41 AM
There must be an avatar thief here. Dunny's has gone too. Where do they get stashed. :roll: :roll:

Dunny's never had one :grin: Hes always been Blank :???:

dunny
12-06-2009, 01:53 PM

Dunny's never had one :grin: Hes always been Blank :???:just like my mind :razz: