PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Swap

Morty
11-07-2009, 02:16 PM
I have a set of size 2 red speckle Taylor Pinnacles stamped 16 looking for size 3 similar to swap
Gunny

david-johnson
11-07-2009, 04:59 PM
ill swap u a set off supergrips 4 them

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Morty
11-07-2009, 06:53 PM
ill swap u a set off supergrips 4 them

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
ha ha bloody ha ha :roll:

Rocketrod
14-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Dont worry about them mugs mate, nothing wrong with Pinnacles, Ill put mine up against any other bowl on the market.

Just some people not good enough to work em out!!!
:mad: :cool:

14-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Dont worry about them mugs mate, nothing wrong with Pinnacles, Ill put mine up against any other bowl on the market.

Just some people not good enough to work em out!!!
:mad: :cool:

I felt the same about my Maestros :shock: :lol:

Morty
14-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Don't know all you guys so can't work out who is being a smart ar** and who is sincere.
Pinnacles have worked for me, I am comfortable with them.
I am going up a size and had hoped I might be able to get a set a size bigger than what I had.
I have a set of powers and will now look at trying to find a set of premiers: As for the bowl that some hang it on there does not seem to be too many people wanting to part with their Pinnacles.
Gunny

14-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Don't know all you guys so can't work out who is being a smart ar** and who is sincere.
Pinnacles have worked for me, I am comfortable with them.
I am going up a size and had hoped I might be able to get a set a size bigger than what I had.
I have a set of powers and will now look at trying to find a set of premiers: As for the bowl that some hang it on there does not seem to be too many people wanting to part with their Pinnacles.
Gunny

No, gunny I only sold them because I needed the money to move to Orbost, got $300 for them 2 years after I bought them. They took some working out I'll tell you, but in the end I liked them...

Morty
27-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Gone to ebay
Gunny