PDA

View Full Version : MARK WEBBER GETS POLE IN GERMANY......

Deep Throat
11-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Can The Biggest Loser IN F1 win tommorrow night from Pole Position.

Just finished watching qualifying he blitzed it.

Plumage
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
:shock: :grin: :smile: Hope He Goes well :listen to me:

Wellsy
12-07-2009, 01:17 AM
who cares?? multi million dollar cars racing around a track in a race that is determined by teams that have the most money in developing the latest technology. Why not just get them together in a room to have a play station tournament.

JB
12-07-2009, 10:33 AM
They’re not cars – they’re scaffolding with a jet engine attached!

Plumage
12-07-2009, 01:52 PM
who cares?? multi million dollar cars racing around a track in a race that is determined by teams that have the most money in developing the latest technology. Why not just get them together in a room to have a play station tournament.

Bit Like Lawn Bowls Wellsy :???: In A Strange Sort Of Way :listen to me:
I Didnt Think Team Webber Were The Leaders In The Money-Technology Department :grin:

Wellsy
12-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch it :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Plumage
13-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Well Done To The Big Fella :cheers:
He Got A BIT Exited :listen to me:
Dropped The Big F Bomb :shock: :mad:
If He Were A Race Horse :grin: Whats That 132 Starts For 1 WIN :lol:

13-07-2009, 12:01 PM

First Aussie in 26 years, who cares Tebby, BRILLIANT!!!

Plumage
13-07-2009, 12:11 PM

Totally Agree Mick :grin:
Merely Stating If He Were A Race Horse He Wouldnt Of Got The Chance To Race :grin: He Would Have Been On The Webber :lol: :twisted: :listen to me:

psst
13-07-2009, 12:17 PM

Merely Stating If He Were A Race Horse He Wouldnt Of Got The Chance To Race :grin: He Would Have Been On The Webber :lol: :twisted: :listen to me:

I think I backed him in the last in Perth one Saturday evening :smile: :smile: :smile:

Plumage
13-07-2009, 12:21 PM

I think I backed him in the last in Perth one Saturday evening :smile: :smile: :smile:

:smile: Thats About My Strike Rate On The GGs 1 Win In Every 132 :oops: :smile:

13-07-2009, 12:25 PM

Didn't he come in second in the last race?

I've been watching his career since day one and would be one of the unluckiest in the game. Always had the talent not always the team and after recuperating from the accident.

The second Aussie EVER, he's doubled our national record and should go close to winning the championship. I used to think how good it would be to hear the anthem in my life time and now I can die a happy man...

Plumage
13-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Of All The People :shock: Didnt Realize I Could Reel You In Mick :smile: :listen to me:
Of Course Its Fantastic :cheers: Bout Time Things Started Going Right For The Big Fella :get outa here:
Im Very Happy To Hear You Can Enter The Other Side A Happy Man :mrgreen: :lol:

13-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Of All The People :shock: Didnt Realize I Could Reel You In Mick :smile: :listen to me:
Of Course Its Fantastic :cheers: Bout Time Things Started Going Right For The Big Fella :get outa here:
Im Very Happy To Hear You Can Enter The Other Side A Happy Man :mrgreen: :lol:

Yeah!!!

PB
13-07-2009, 03:07 PM

:smile: Thats About My Strike Rate On The GGs 1 Win In Every 132 :oops: :smile:
It's actually 1 every 130 and considering how much better RBR is to everyone else he has a good chance of winning another couple before the end of the season.

JB
13-07-2009, 05:27 PM
FU*K ME!! I cannot believe this dud won something other than the race to the egg 33 years ago!!! :roll: :roll: more excused than Cadel Evans this bloke.....

Deep Throat
13-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Unbelievably did everything in his power to blow it out his arse before the first corner & still won..

Obviously the sport is more the machine than the man.

13-07-2009, 10:42 PM
It was SOOO cool!!!

PB
14-07-2009, 08:09 AM
FU*K ME!! I cannot believe this dud won something other than the race to the egg 33 years ago!!! :roll: :roll: more excused than Cadel Evans this bloke.....
Continues to prove that you only need to have the best car not the best driver to win.

If you want to find out who is the best driver make them race and qualify in pouring rain.

sauce
14-07-2009, 12:49 PM
If you want to find out who is the best driver you need to put them all in exactly the same car.

14-07-2009, 01:42 PM
If you want to find out who is the best driver you need to put them all in exactly the same car.

So does that apply to bowls as well, everyone should have the same bowls to see who is best?

Just another Aussie winner to be brought down by the poppy choppers.

PB
14-07-2009, 03:36 PM

So does that apply to bowls as well, everyone should have the same bowls to see who is best?

I'm not picking on Webber per say, I jsut think the whole F1 sport is a joke, they develop a car to such a point that it can't actually run properly when behind another car, thus making overtaking virtually impossible. On top of this, next season they are talking about not having refuelling stops so you might as well have the chequered flag at the end of the first lap and save everyone 2 hours.

14-07-2009, 03:56 PM

I'm not picking on Webber per say, I jsut think the whole F1 sport is a joke, they develop a car to such a point that it can't actually run properly when behind another car, thus making overtaking virtually impossible. On top of this, next season they are talking about not having refuelling stops so you might as well have the chequered flag at the end of the first lap and save everyone 2 hours.

It is a 'team' sport I reckon where all those involved with the car are responsible for the win

Plumage
19-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Had To Bring This Back To Life :listen to me:
Amazing What You Can Do With A Half Decent Machine :listen to me:
Good On The Big Fella :get outa here: :cheers:
We All Enjoy A BRAZILIAN VICTORY :mrgreen:

pjsomers
19-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Had To Bring This Back To Life :listen to me:
Amazing What You Can Do With A Half Decent Machine :
Good On The Big Fella :get outa here: :cheers:
We All Enjoy A BRAZILIAN VICTORY :mrgreen: