PDA

View Full Version : ACT vs VIC

Trentan
17-11-2009, 05:46 PM
ACT vs VIC

Well... what's the VIC's team?

Be interesting to see who's in and out and what position's everyone is playing now we're down to three rinks.

Queanbeyan held the master's tournament last week with rink 4 being timed at 21 seconds (downwind!)

Scottie
17-11-2009, 06:02 PM
ACT vs VIC

Well... what's the VIC's team?

Be interesting to see who's in and out and what position's everyone is playing now we're down to three rinks.

Queanbeyan held the master's tournament last week with rink 4 being timed at 21 seconds (downwind!)
From what I heard of the greens in ACT at the States' Round robin last season - if it was 21 secs downwind, the gale-force wouldn't have let you reach the 27 metre mark bowling INTO the wind!
:???: :???: :???:

Trentan
18-11-2009, 12:26 AM
That was at Tuggeranong!

18-11-2009, 05:29 PM
The side (courtesy of RVBA website (http://bit.ly/34G3SR)):

The new look Victorian State squad will be proudly represented by Barrie Lester (Moonee Ponds), Nick McIntyre (Bundoora RSL), Brett Dodd (Werribee RSL) Mark Jacobsen (Moonee Ponds), Brad Holland (Bendigo East), Brenton Coad (Altona), Lee Schraner (Brighton), Wayne Roberts (Altona), Peter Loe (Essendon), Aaron Tomkins (Bendigo East), Paul Dorgan (Altona) and Matthew Flapper (Essendon).

Budda
19-11-2009, 01:05 AM
What No Todd Simmonds for this series? Any news to report Holly or he just having a break before the SA series in January and the sides here in April?

bowlers wife
19-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Todd is the new state Rep for Ambak ! He felt that due to commitments with the Gold6 squad , state commitmets and commitments to our 4 children , he needed devote some time to his job at Ambak.

It was regret that the ACT test seem to best time to work and not play.

I think he is having with drawl symptons to be honest .

Holly

Keith Maniac
19-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Todd is the new state Rep for Ambak ! He felt that due to commitments with the Gold6 squad , state commitmets and commitments to our 4 children , he needed devote some time to his job at Ambak.

Holly

Does that mean that he is still in the squad, or not?

bowlers wife
19-11-2009, 03:15 PM
[quote="bowlers wife":3efo4y2s]Todd is the new state Rep for Ambak ! He felt that due to commitments with the Gold6 squad , state commitmets and commitments to our 4 children , he needed devote some time to his job at Ambak.

Holly

Does that mean that he is still in the squad, or not?[/quote:3efo4y2s]

Which squad Keithy ?

Trentan
19-11-2009, 09:33 PM
ACT flogged by the VICS, probably one of the worst tests in the history this afternoon,

I am getting absolutely smashed on beers right now, lucky the VICS didn't make 100. I'd rather be working!

pjsomers
19-11-2009, 10:18 PM
ACT flogged by the VICS, probably one of the worst tests in the history this afternoon,

I am getting absolutely smashed on beers right now, lucky the VICS didn't make 100. I'd rather be working!

Just don't post when you're pissed Mini Me!!! People will think it's me with that avatar!!! :smile:

Trentan
19-11-2009, 11:24 PM

Just don't post when you're pissed Mini Me!!! People will think it's me with that avatar!!! :smile:

Why so serious?

DWilksy
19-11-2009, 11:31 PM

Holly
Good onya Toddy! There have been quite a few who have taken this path due to little mouths to feed. Love your work champ, you've got my vote.

pjsomers
20-11-2009, 12:02 AM

Why so serious?

Bummer!!! I was enjoying having a mini me!!! :smile:

Fish
20-11-2009, 03:21 PM

what happend trentan? did you guys have your full side on the paddack? just out classed or what?

Plumage
20-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I-Mac Player Of The Series For ACT :get outa here:
Well Done Ian :cheers: