PDA

View Full Version : Tura Beach Country Club - Merimbula-Imlay Bowling Club Ltd

Rabbit Dave
13-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Any one played at Tura Beach CC. They are advertising for a GC Super who's reasonability could include over seeing the 6? Bowling greens.

Part of the Merimbula-Imlay Bowling Club Ltd.

Perko
14-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Sounds like a job for the QLD cowboy :roll:

dunny
14-03-2008, 07:14 AM
i go over there on a regular basis to see my father who lives at tura golf course is great, bowling greens are a bit on the doughy side but have some potential as they are improving due to the money that the bowling club are pumping in. clubhouse has the best view and has all been done up. very old membership due to it being a retirement area and very hilly course

Rabbit Dave
14-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the info

biassed
01-04-2008, 07:27 PM
i go over there on a regular basis to see my father who lives at tura golf course is great, bowling greens are a bit on the doughy side but have some potential as they are improving due to the money that the bowling club are pumping in. clubhouse has the best view and has all been done up. very old membership due to it being a retirement area and very hilly course That includes merimbula imlay as well they are both owned by merimbula.Tura only has 2 but merimbula has 4... played there quite a lot and imlays greens are usually spot on.